Friday, May 14, 2010

Will PS3 games bought in UK, work on a console bought somewhere else in europe


Will PS3 games bought in UK, work on a console bought somewhere else in europe?
So if I have a PS3 bought in Europe outside the UK, will games from UK work on my PS3? Cause I know that the PS3 itself is a little different in rest of the europe (power cable) I really want to know cause here where I live PS3 games are twice the price as in UK! P.S. I might have my PS3 from Scandinavia, Finland or Baltics!
PlayStation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
PS3 games are region free.
2 :
Yes it will work the power coords may be slightly diiferent but the internals of the ps3 are the same you should not have any difficultys playing wih games from the UK the power coords are just different because in some countrys they have different power amounts and one universal power coord may not function properly