Monday, June 7, 2010

Any good scams


Any good scams?
Does anyone know any good scams to get through life? Like a Finnish dime from Finland works in the Toronto Subways as a Token? Anyone else have some scams that work?
Other - Entertainment - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Using a Canadian quarter instead of an American one. I bet you'll save .3 cents that way.
2 :
send me all your money i will count it for you i will send you a list of places where i spend it you can write it off as a bad investment
3 :
As a kid I used to steal from vending machines. One of the big kids of the time showed me how to do it. Man that kid was cool, but I only stole about 20$ and I was in grade 8 at the time, at this time I like to play my life legally, you should look into getting a job and not stiffing people.
4 :
IM NOT CHUCKY
5 :
whyw ould you waste all that time???? why dont you do something with your life and get a job????? I hate people that just slide through life by stealing and by doing "scams" GET A LIFE!