Thursday, October 21, 2010

Would there be a Christian market for my fusion of Thomas Kinkade with Tom of Finland


Would there be a Christian market for my fusion of Thomas Kinkade with Tom of Finland?
Those who know me know that I am a competent illustrator, and I have been working on a synthesis of the style of Thomas Kinkade with that of Tom of Finland; I think the possibilities are great for showing how light reflects off of leather, you see. Will this sell in the Christian market?
Religion & Spirituality - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ahahaha -- the image in my head is hilarious. Yes, I think there's a market.
2 :
Make preparations to continue existing in an conscious state for an eternal duration of time.
3 :
Only if they are also republican males with a "wide stance".
4 :
maybe not with the Xtians but my brother would love it!
5 :
Hm, bucolic beefcake.. I like it!
6 :
That would totally work! Just don't steal my idea of combining Thomas Kinkade with Hieronymus Bosch.