Saturday, August 14, 2010

Is Finland Polytechnics (Universities of Applied Sciences) degrees acceptable in other countries


Is Finland Polytechnics (Universities of Applied Sciences) degrees acceptable in other countries?
hi. I want to study in the bachelor degree program of Information Technology (option: software engineering) at Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences) as a foreign student. I do not want to stay in Finland after studies, I want to move to Sweden and work there as a Software engineer or continue studies for an master's degree, but I wonder if professional degrees of Finnish Poltechnics are acceptable and equivalent in other countries such as Sweden, Canada, USA.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi You should try this web-site http://MyUnis.info As far as I know they are the best college finder online, and they are absolutely free. I think that will help