Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I become a nurse in Europe and work in the USA


Can I become a nurse in Europe and work in the USA?
I am an American citizen and I would like to study in Europe and become a nurse there. Would the degree I get in Europe be valid in the United States? The country I want to go to is Germany, but I also wouldn't mind Finland.
Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You would just still have to take the American NCLEX first before you could work in the USA, but medicine in Europe is taught the same as it is here.
2 :
Your best bet is to talk to an administrator from a nursing school, good luck! There are so many beautiful sites in Germany, I envy you.
3 :
Us British have morals. Our country trains us to treat our own, and visitors of course.
4 :
You would have to take the NCLEX in the US to have you degree certified and license approved.However,you might make a bit more money in Europe with an official degree.