Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A friend from Finland is visiting USA and is bringing her cellphone. How do I call her phone when she's here


A friend from Finland is visiting USA and is bringing her cellphone. How do I call her phone when she's here?
We're assuming that her cell-phone will work here in the USA; I know from research that she can call my phone number when she's here just like a regular USA number. I'm just not sure how I'd call her back!
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you call her how your normall call her the 1011country code and number. you might wanna get her a little prepaid phone or get internet phone (skype) its alot cheeper
2 :
You use her regular number - and get charged for an international call. It would be a good idea for her to get an inexpensive prepaid to use while she's here.