Friday, January 14, 2011

Am I getting too fast


Am I getting too fast?
I met this guy just twice last Friday and today at the park. He is a from Finland working in Australia. We had good conversation and I feel that I like him already and I 'm actually looking forward in seeing him again in the park. He finished his MS here in my university in Philippines so he get used to the life here. We talked about Myspace, Friendster and texting stuff but I was wondering why he never get my number or my email or never ask me if I'm single. Is this a sign that he's not interested to me? or am i getting too fast? I know from someone that he's single and check his Friendster profile. I was just wondering why he never ask me if I'm availble or not.
Marriage & Divorce - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
take it one step at a time. don't rush things. get to know him and then see what happens from there. good luck =)
2 :
Not sure why this is in Marriage & Divorce, but my guess is that he hasn't asked for your contact information because he's not interested enough to do so. Perhaps he's in a relationship and just enjoys chatting with a nice person he met at the park? Why not just ask him? Then you'll know. It's no breach of etiquette to ask if he's currently involved...or he'd like your number to call you some time.
3 :
Just a bit fast considering you don't know each other that well, give it a couple of weeks then casually ask for his number.
4 :
Maybe he just wants to be friends. Give him time.
5 :
Dear Miss J: I would be worried if the gentleman DID ask if you were single right away. Personally, I think that men should be gentlemen, and (as such) he is probably waiting to see that you are interested in him before he gets too personal with you. If you are interested in him, then show that interest -- and, when he feels the time is right, he will ask you out. He probably has not asked if you are single because he just assumes that you are -- being a gentlemen. At tleast, that is what I like to think.