Sunday, March 7, 2010

Would a Finnish xbox live card work on an American account


Would a Finnish xbox live card work on an American account?
Hi! I made my xbox live account in America, and then later moved to Finland. I still have the American xbox, which works fine, but I am not sure if a card I bought here from Gamestop would work with the American account. So, if I buy a xbox live card from a Finnish Gamestop, will it work with an American account? Thanks!
Xbox - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, unfortunately it has to be the same country the xbox is registered to.
2 :
DONT BUY CARDS EVER AGAIN HOMIE! use this site. i get all my points from it, you play a game or take a survey and get points and can redeem them for psn cards, xbox cards, wii cards, or even ANYTHING off ebay or amazon.com! this is all 100% real and FREE! http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2100766