Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are there any English speaking universities or university classes in Finland


Are there any English speaking universities or university classes in Finland?
I am a graduate student in the US and would like to find an opportunity to study/research in Finland but I am not fluent in Finnish (I have some basic knowledge). My area of study is Communication Art. I asked this question earlier but apparently it was confusing - I am NOT asking about immigration or work visas.
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No 100% English speaking universities/schools, but many universities do have English-language degree programmes, though I'm not sure if there are any for your study field. The best way is to contact all the universities one by one and ask, or look from their websites.
2 :
You'll just have to brush up on your Finnish.